So, you’re stuck on what to write next? I have put together some tips and ideas to inspire you while you’re searching for your next blog post idea. I always seem to run into writer’s block, and am always looking for some Blog Inspiration!
Your Tips & Routine
- Your daily routine is broken down
- Websites you use often & your opinion
- Create a “Top 15 List”
- Tools you use every day for your blog
- Time management tips
- Meditation tips
- Recap an event you attended
- How you stay focused
- Your personal life story
- Your inspiration
- Your resume
- How you see your future
- Your dreams & goals
- Reflection on a story from your childhood
- Share a book which has made an impact on your life
- Talk about your favorite blog and why you like it
- How you created your business and why
- Share a “Step-Up” moment
- What motivates you when things are difficult
- Write about your next goal
- Talk about a charity your business supports
- Share a success story
- Talk about your awesome team and how you make things work
- Interview an idol and write about it.
- Talk about affiliates
- Write about a client
- What you are going to launch soon
- Share images of your workspace & explain why you have it like you do
- Write about what you’re working on
- Inspirational blogs
- Talk about the type of work music you listen to
- Milestones of your accomplishments
You’re sitting there with your hands on the keys and a blank text area wondering what to write about. It’s happened to all of us and isn’t fun! Writer’s block (or blogger’s block in this case) is a common problem that we all tend to face at some point or another. Getting stuck is something you can easily overcome with a few tips.
Take some time off from the keyboard. Thinking too much about a single topic will often leave us with more frustration than we had before. Try to clear your mind and focus on something different. Creative activity and exercise help to try to get those creative thoughts flowing.
Keep a Notepad Handy
Try to get into the habit of carrying a notebook with you at all times. It can come in super handy for those moments of inspiration. Having a list of ideas on hand while you’re struggling can be a time saver!
Find Your Writing Time
Everyone is different, and finding the time of the day that you’re most inspirational is a great start. Is it when you first wake up? Is it when you’re laying down ready for bed? If you can make a note of these times mentally, you can be prepared to write down your thoughts when they come.
Grab a book and get comfy. Letting your mind get lost in someone else’s words and photos is a great way to spark inspiration. This is how many get ideas for new blog posts.
Yep. Start writing. Just do it. Write anything that comes to mind, even if it doesn’t make too much sense. Tap into your thoughts and put them onto paper. You might just spark an idea for a post based on what you were thinking at that moment. How can you take what you’ve written and turn it into something that others might find valuable or interesting?